Thursday, January 24, 2013

Continued Education Classes

Hi everyone if you still need CEU"s to to renew your SC license by March 2013 you still have time. Check the LLR website to see the last minute classes that are being offered in February. You can also take 6 hours of your CEU"s on line but Im not sure what the deadline is. I just recently took a class under JHI. The instructor was Rolanda Ceasar and the class was really good. Now normally when I take these classes I fall asleep because they are boring and overcrowded. But not JHI"s Rolanda Ceasar"s class. She kept us awake,the class was hands on and very very interesting. The time just seemed to fly by and I wasnt constantly looking at my phone to see if if was break time lol now thats a first for me. When I arrived to the class just knew I was going to be in there snoring from boredom but I was presently surprised. This has been the best continued education class I have ever taken and I would recommend her class to everyone that wants to learn and have a great time while doing it. Because if your like me, than you hate taking these classes as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment