Thursday, January 3, 2013

Salon Deposits

I reguire a 50% non refundable deposit for new clients that want to come in on a Friday or a Saturday. When I first opened my hair salon I didn't have this rule. But due to clients calling making a weekend appointment confirming that appointment and than the day of the appointment not showing up, something had to change. So I changed my policy and now everyone shows up for their appointments. What's client's don't realize is,when we set an appointment time for you that time is yours and yours only.So when you don't show up not only do we lose money, some of us lose respect for the clients and start to overbook just to make sure we will have people showing up even.if someone doesn't. We as stylists demand the same consideration and respect for our time that you the clients do.What's your feelings on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment